Just wanted to say a HUGE thank-you for all your support... I feel so uplifted at a time when I really should be completely at the opposite end of the spectrum!... I am feeling so strong... I am ready for the next chapter in my life and feel able to be strong in my views... I dont feel the need to be liked (or loved) by him anymore... Your insights have made me feel so strong and inside knowledge has made me feel powerful as a woman who will not be manipulated and who will not let the love that we had excuse the behaviour that **** is showing me at this point in our lives. Thanks again Inbaal ... you are truly a beautiful person.
A telephone reading is perfect for you if you enjoy the comfort of your own home, but would still like a personal reading with a friendly voice on the other end.
If you’ve never had a phone reading before, you might want to write down some questions or topics you’d like to discuss, beforehand. You can focus on questions, such as:
- ‘Will he come back?’
- ‘Should I launch my business this year?’
- ‘Is my partner honest with me?’
You can choose to ask about topics, such as:
...anything that comes to mind really!
Or you can simply have a general reading and then go with the flow.
- The reading itself will be informative, detailed and relaxed. You should feel as if you’re talking to an old friend.
- There is no pressure on you to reveal anything at all - you’re welcome to sit silent the whole reading if you like. But it flows better in the form of a conversation.
- Phone readings are available most evenings - but it’s best to book in advance as spaces do fill up.
- If you need a longer or a shorter reading, it’s no problem - just let me know what suits you best.
Book your reading
What people say...
Thought Id let you know The Princes Trust has said yes to lending me the money to get my business up and running so all them years ago when you said Id work for myself have came true. So this another success story about me.
I just wanted to tell you how helpful it was for me to speak with you
I am going through a very difficult time to say the least and you made so much difference.